Tuesday 25 March 2014

God is not a bad God, Remember You are not alone!

God is not a bad God, but why does He permit us to walk into scary situations, at times. 
Why does He not just cover and protect us so that we will never have anything to worry about.
The spirit of God in us was meant to lead us into all truths, how come the same spirit took someone from the comfort of a home and transport him into a cave full of dead, dry bone?
Ezekiel 37:1-10 NKJV
The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord , and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” So I answered, “O Lord God , You know.” Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and sa the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord .” ’ ” So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God : “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
Is that God at work?
Oh yes!
It was God at work! If you don't believe me, read the first verse of that scripture again.
He set me out and brought me down!!! That sounds like deliberate transportation and relocation
The Lord then asked him a question, can the bones live?
Why does God do this to us? Christianity was meant to be a deliverance from the struggles of life ! So we were told then. Accept Jesus and you will have no worries .... But now the worry was being given by the person who was meant to take it away?
Do you ever feel like you life options would have been easier if you were not a Christian ?
Do you feel like you would have found it easier to prosper if only you didn't need to be righteous?
Do you feel like your Christian walk has hindered you from comfort , the way your friends have it?
Wait !

God brought Isiah to the dry bones, but didn't leave him there to start struggling to make things happen
The same God who set the exam told him the formula for working the results. He didn't abandon him in it.
He helped Isaiah by giving him insights .
Once Isaiah obeyed , what looked like numerous bones turned not just into an army, but an exceedingly great army!!!!
A formidable army
Those bones didn't look like anything could come out of them !!!!
Sisters , God knew that you had in you what it takes to turn your dry bones into a great army.
He allows you to have a glimpse of the life that you would be saved from and when you walk in His instruction, He gives you divinely outstanding results.
Which one of you is in a valley?
Worse still , is your valley filled with dry bones?
Don't worry, He who knew you from before you were conceived knows what He has deposited in you....
He knows that you only need to speak and life comes!
As you go out today, don't cry about your valleys or the dry bones in them.
As long as you were led of The Lord, He is there with the instructions needed to raise your great army.
He won't take you where He won't cover you!
You are not alone!!!!!!
By sis Bola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...