Tuesday 17 June 2014

Remember, God Doesn't Do Roadblocks

Arrrrrrrggghhhhhhh
I feel like screaming now........
I feel like cutting this portion of the scriptures and just chewing at it until I get it into my cerebrum.....(my brain, my thinking and processing brain)
This means so much to me now, and I am sure that it will mean a lot more to some of my sisters.
Do you know that moment when you feel like ITS NOT JUST WORTH ALL THE EFFORT!
Why do I even bother to hold on? All that I ever do seem to go unnoticed anyway? The more I press, the more I get hit hard and painful!
Yeah, that time, that's what I am taking about!
I had one of such recently and God brought me to this scripture.....it jolted my heart back to life from the isolation and anger and self pity that the enemy was beginning to throw at me.....
LAMENTATIONS 3:25-33
God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. It’s a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from God.
It’s a good thing when you’re young to stick it out through the hard times.
When life is heavy and hard to take, go off by yourself. Enter the silence. Bow in prayer. Don’t ask questions: Wait for hope to appear. Don’t run from trouble. Take it full-face.
The “worst” is never the worst.
Why? Because the Master won’t ever walk out and fail to return.
If he works severely, he also works tenderly. His stockpiles of loyal love are immense. He takes no pleasure in making life hard, in throwing roadblocks in the way: (Lamentations 3:25-33 MSG)
Quietly hoping!
When you are waiting for a miracle and you know that nothing humanly possible will bring you a quicker answer, you just know that all that is left is for you to wait.
The widow of Zarephath waited!!!!
It was obvious that she couldn't do any more than embrace the condition she found herself in whilst waiting for a miracle of provision.
She had to wait quietly .
The bible says DONT ASK QUESTIONS!
That is really hard!!!!!!!
Because I am so fond of doing that!
God, why now?
God, when is it going to be my turn?
God , where is your face?
God what have I done to deserve this?
God, which one are you going to do for me out of all my requestS
God, am I not serving you enough ?
He says STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!!
Next He says.....WAIT!
Okay!!!!!! Wait?
After how many years , I should do what?
WAIT!!!!!!!
There is no need rushing ahead of the person who will show you the door access to where you are going...so WAIT.
He knows when the deadline is, He knows what the requirements are!
Don't run ahead of Him, wait!!!!!!
The last verse of that scripture is all that I need you to remember ....
Why? Because the Master won’t ever walk out and fail to return.
If he works severely, he also works tenderly. His stockpiles of loyal love are immense. He takes no pleasure in making life hard, in throwing roadblocks in the way: (Lamentations 3:25-33 MSG)
God will not walk out on you!
Some of you watched dad, mum, siblings, step sibling walk out on you! Leaving, breaking, hurting, is all that you have been taught all your life.....don't worry, GOD DOESNT ABANDON SHIP IN TURMOIL!!!!
Do you feel like you are too deep in the mess to look up ever again?
QUIETLY HOPE,
SET TIME ASIDE ALONE
WAIT,
BE SILENT
BOW IN PRAYERS
FACE THE TROUBLE HEAD ON
DONT BE INTIMIDATED.
and having done all.......Forgive yourself of all past mistakes....
Remember, God doesn't throw roadblocks in our paths! So if you are seeing one at the moment, know that God didn't put it there, and if He had allowed it to remain there, it must be that He has a reason for it being there and he has given you the maps for alternative routes
by Sis Bola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...