Monday 2 February 2015

PRAYER & CONFESSION FOR NEW WEEK/MONTH

I declare in the name of Jesus, this month great doors shall be opened to me supernaturally, The lord shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every sides, I confess I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus ,I shall flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon in Jesus name declare this year The Lord will open doors that will lead to a good land, a land of brooks, of water, of fountains, and springs flowing ,a land with great opportunities in Jesus name. I declare in the name o Jesus the door that will be opened to me shall have surplus, there will be no scarcity there in Jesus name. I confess as The Lord open great doors for me, I will recover all my wasted opportunities in Jesus name.

Prayer for new week

Your little efforts will produce great results. You will change position this year. You will move out of the class of 'the rest' into the class of 'the best'. You will come out 'better' and not bitter. Wherever your helpers are, they will locate you.
 God will preserve and keep you and your loved ones from evil, accidents, tragedy and calamity. The Lord is your refuge and your fortress, so you shall not be moved; sorrow and tears shall not be your portion. 



Happy New Week from us ASB-World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...