Wednesday 11 March 2015

JUST LIKE THE FATHER'S LOVE

I was so tired. I plopped down on the chair, looked around and asked “Who would like to get me a glass of water?”
“Me! Me!! Me!!!” came the chorus answers from my children. They both ran to the kitchen and I could hear them arguing
“I’ll get it”, said my daughter
“No, I’ll get it”, said my son
They both got cups, went to the dispenser but my daughter got there first. She filled her cup with water and brought it to me. I smiled and thanked her, drank out of it and next thing you know, my son came running with his own cup of water for me. His was not as full as his sister’s but he said to me “Mummy, I brought you water too. Will you drink mine too?”
Of course I will and I did. I ended up with 2 cups of cold water and that was more than enough for me. I had excess, all because my children showed me love.
I heard the Holy Spirit impress upon my heart the depth of the Father’s love for me. He will give me excess when I ask. He will cause people to bring to me what I deserve plus more, and He will make sure I never lack that thing because He will give me more than enough. Hallelujah!!!
1 John 3:1a - Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! (NKJV)
Ephesians 2:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us (NKJV)
Proverbs 16:7 - When a man’s ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
My children showed me love because I first showed them love. I try a whole lot to be a good mother to them. They see my efforts, as young as they are, and all I had to do was ask. They didn’t ignore me (bless their dear hearts).
Several lessons you can learn – embrace God’s love, respond to His call, don’t ignore Him, obey His instructions and experience the joy and reward that comes from having a loving relationship with the Heavenly Father.
All the ‘worries’ I had at that time melted away while I basked in the euphoria of my children’s love. I was overjoyed! Just like the love of the Father  by sis Deby mile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...