Tuesday 31 December 2013

Prayer For Darlene Zschech Most Popular Christian Singer

Please join us in prayer for our friend Darlene Zschech one of the most popular Christian singer and her family.

Dearest friends,
We pray you have had a wonderful Christmas thus far.
Mark and I wanted to share with you some news that has touched our family over the last two weeks. On Wednesday, December 11, at a routine mammogram, the doctors discovered that I had developed breast cancer. Since then, it has been a whirlwind of appointments, scans and surgery. Thankfully though, I came home from hospital on Christmas Eve and, with the help of our wonderful team, I was able to watch our HOPE UC Christmas Eve service streamed live into our lounge room.
Even though the past days have been very tough at times, the Holy Spirit has brought me endless comfort and the Word of God is literally holding me moment by moment. My husband and children have been heroic and I can’t thank my family enough for their love and support through this. Our church leadership team have anointed me with oil and prayed with unity and authority, a band of trusted friends have helped me prayerfully and practically, and it is only now that I have felt able to share this with you. To be completely honest, this is not the kind of news anyone ever really wants to tell. However, I have seen two absolute miracles in my body thus far and I know there will be many more to come.
I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to my surgeon Dr Trevor Currer, the incredible nursing team at the SAN hospital and the Central Coast APAC nursing staff who have extended so much kindness towards me.
Through all of this, my heart is overwhelmed with God’s love and goodness. Psalm 1, Eph 3, Jeremiah 30, Psalm 66:12 … ‘we went through fire, and through water, but YOU brought us out to rich fulfillment’; Psalm 41:1-3 … the list goes on and on and the WORD of God sustains me.
It brings me no end of comfort to know that you will be praying for my swift recovery. Let’s stand together and pray for ALL of those walking through such challenges at this time. Praise God that His name is GREATER than anything we are facing!!!
I DO know that 2014 is going to be AMAZING. I pray you are rested up and refreshed in this season and ready for all that God has planned for us TOGETHER to achieve for His glory! Just keep bringing thanksgiving because this is the entry point to His courts, where our hearts are fuelled and our souls find peace.
Love you dearly, more than you’ll ever know.

Darls, Mark and family
Senior Pastors

Hope Unlimited Church
Romans 5:3-5 … ‘not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance character and character HOPE. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.’

Leave a prayer for her in a comment below and tag her in the post.
From Adenike Salako Blog's World, We pray that Holy Spirit will comfort her and her family and the healing from the throne of grace will flow in-out of her in Jesus Name(Amen).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...