Monday 3 February 2014

My First Kiss:) (Mother & Child)

It was something I didn't expect...
Oh, I had no idea what it really was..
A Kiss!!!
I had no definition for it...
I was naive to this physical display of love...
Infact, speaking its words was next to impossible,
when I tried, I spoke something gibberish.
So, even if I wanted to be kissed, how would I ask?
But, I didn't have to...



She wrapped her hands around me, held me close,
looked into my eyes with so much love and kissed me!
I felt something I'd never felt before...
A sensation, a feeling, a …....phew!!

My legs went numb for a second, and I began to feel
tingles...
I grinned from ear to ear and felt quite shy...
I felt a cool warmth on my cheek as air bruised the lip-
gloss she left creasing my chubby cheek after the
kiss...
I smiled as I looked at the beautiful face of the woman
that birthed me; my mother...
My mum gave me my first kiss, when I was barely a
week old...
My mother, my mum...
The little boy in her arms meant a lot to her, and he'll
always be...
Who else could give him his first kiss...
But her..
My mum!If your mum did the same thing to you smile and thank God for your MOTHER.

-By  Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...